We already knew we had raised £2100 in donations to secure a place which has been collected on the Just giving site.
but on the night we also raised – £810 from the Prize draw, plus dances with cast and peanut retrieval escapades (don’t ask!) and £1000 after expenses for the event sponsorship then the auction items totaled £6950
meaning the evening raised £10,860
Less what has already been listed leaves £7,950 still to log bringing the total as of today to £23,536
This is mind blowing really but also tantalizing close to the big “30” it would be absolutely fab to get there by 23rd June, that is just 29 days away!
So if you feel you can throw in another £10, £20 or £50 out of this month’s pay, or have any pending fundraising ideas you can throw into action.
A big thank you to:
- Paradise Park, Cohort for a feed the cats experience www.pwpark.com
- Insider Magazine for two subscriptions http://www.insuranceinsider.com/
- Cohort Film Services for a behind the scenes trip http://cohortfs.co.uk/
- A years subscription to www.luxury-briefing.com
- Denning Solicitors www.denningsolicitors.com
- Royal Wimbledon Golf Club courtesy of Chris Gems
- Spa Fabulous Organics www.spafabulousorganics.co.uk
Without whom we would not have had such an amazing result.